Gas Fire Conventional or Balanced Flue with polished Arts Front and polished stainless steel Box Profile frame.
The Logic HE has a glass front and boasts the highest efficiency of all the Logic Fires at up to 89%. This inset gas fire is manually operated with a choice of either coal or white stone fuel effects. With both conventional and balanced flue models, the Logic HE is even suitable for homes without a chimney!
The Logic HE box draws cool room air into the bottom of the convection chamber the cool air is warmed as it passes over the hot surfaces of the chamber and the hot air is then emitted back into the room via the top convection slot. Maximum heat is radiated into the room via the virtually invisible glass front. The Logic HE (balanced flue only) has been specifically designed with reduced depth to allow for easy installation into the internal skin of a traditional cavity wall.
With a wide variety of frames and fronts the Logic HE will fit into any living space or style aesthetic making it one of the most adaptable gas fires in our range.
The Gazco Logic HE is shown here with the Box Profil2 trim and Arts front in polished chrome.
- Efficiency: CF: Up to 89% | BF: Up to 86%
- Heat output: CF: Up to 4.50kW (input 5.1kW) | BF: Up to 3.40kW (input 4.00kW
- Fits into standard 410x560x250mm (wxhxd) fireplace opening: Yes
- Fuel bed options: Coal, White stone & Coloured Glass Beads
- Convected heat: Yes
- Radiant heat: Yes
- Fuel type: Natural Gas or LPG
- Can be wall mounted: Yes
- Variable flame colour: No
- Ambient open fire: No
- Glass fronted high efficiency: Yes
- ODS (Oxygen Depletion Sensor): Yes
- Additional air vent required: No
- Available as manual, slide or remote control operation: Yes