Optiflame is the world’s most popular electric flame effect, and can be found in a wide selection of Dimplex fires. It is a unique, patented means of generating realistic simulated flames from an electric source and creates the illusion of flames emanating from the centre of an enhanced depth fuel bed to provide a realistic glow that can be enjoyed throughout the whole year.
The Dimplex Danesbury is shown here in antique brass but is also available in brass, chrome and black nickel.
- Inset fire with unique Optiflame effect
- Supplied with real coal
- 2kW fan heater with choice of two heat settings and thermostat
- Flame effect can be used independently of heat
- Controls concealed beneath lift-up canopy
- Quick-fit IEC (kettle type) connection
- Inset depth of just 55mm fully inset or can be used flat-to-wall using spacer provided
- Designed to fit 16″ and 18″ fireplaces and all conventional flues
- LED flame effect with a lifespan of 50,000 hours